Below are the values for load manager:
- 0 to 9998: This is the normal range for Load Manager.
- 9999: No load evaluator is configured.
- 10000: Load is at 100 percent (full load).
- 20000: The Presentation Server Console contains an incorrect server edition or a license mismatch.
- 99990: Results when a custom administrator with restricted rights runs the following QFARM commands:QFARM SERVER /APP
QFARM /APP <appname>
Note: The QFARM command may not return any results when a custom administrator runs the following queries:
The following are explanations of the load levels:
9999 = No load balancing installed
0 to 9998 = “normal” load level
10000! = Application is disabled for this server
10000 = Load is at 100%
10001 = Out of licenses
10002 = Indicates that no ICA connections are available on that server. A
few other conditions also cause this code to be returned:
If logons have been disabled on the server
If the server is out of swap space
If the application is disabled
Posted in Citrix